Hutchinson River Parkway
- Exit 25 at Route 127 / North Street
- If coming from the South, turn right at the stop sign at the end of the ramp. If coming from the North, turn left at the stop sign at the end of the ramp.
- Follow Route 127 / North Street until the road splits and you see a sign for Harrison and Rye.
- Follow the road to Rye
- Left onto Locust Avenue. This will be the first left after you pass a country club on your left.
- The salon is located on the right, in the House of Hanover building (15-17 Purchase Street, Suite 4). Look for a beautiful, historic brick and stone building with two large arched windows and an arched entrance to a stone promenade that spans the side of the building. The Best Little Hair Salon in Rye is located in Suite 4 on that promenade. The salon overlooks the park-like setting bordered by the Rye Historical Society and the Rye Free Reading Room.
- Where to Park: Rye offers one-hour parking along many parts of Purchase Street; as well as two-hour parking in various fee-based parking lots behind the downtown stores. (The parking lot meters accept quarters and dollars and cost $1 per hour.)
- The parking lot closest to the salon is located between Elm Place and Locust Avenue, both of which run perpendicular to Purchase Street.