I-95 North (Mamaroneck, Larchmont, New Rochelle, Bronx, NYC)
- I-95 N
- Exit 19
- Take the next three rights, which will occur in quick succession. (The first will put you onto a small connector road—you'll see WestMed directly in front of you; the next will put you onto Playland Access Drive; and the final will put you onto Theodore Fremd Avenue.)
- Right onto Locust Avenue
- Right onto Purchase Street
- The salon is located on the right, in the House of Hanover building (15-17 Purchase Street, Suite 4). Look for a beautiful, historic brick and stone building with two large arched windows and an arched entrance to a stone promenade that spans the side of the building. The Best Little Hair Salon in Rye is located in Suite 4 on that promenade. The salon overlooks the park-like setting bordered by the Rye Historical Society and the Rye Free Reading Room.
- Where to Park: Rye offers one-hour parking along many parts of Purchase Street; as well as two-hour parking in various fee-based parking lots behind the downtown stores. (The parking lot meters accept quarters and dollars and cost $1 per hour.)
- The parking lot closest to the salon is located between Elm Place and Locust Avenue, both of which run perpendicular to Purchase Street.