I-287 East (White Plains, Tappan Zee Bridge)
- 287 East
- Exit 11
- Right at end of exit ramp onto U.S. Route 1. You'll pass Rye Ford Subaru on your right and come to a gas station on the corner of Route 1 and Purdy Avenue.
- Right onto Purdy Avenue. You'll follow it to the traffic light at the end of the avenue.
- Left onto Purchase Street.
- The salon is located four blocks down, on the right, in the House of Hanover building (15-17 Purchase Street, Suite 4). Look for a beautiful, historic brick and stone building with two large arched windows and an arched entrance to a stone promenade that spans the side of the building. The Best Little Hair Salon in Rye is located in Suite 4 on that promenade. The salon overlooks the park-like setting bordered by the Rye Historical Society and the Rye Free Reading Room.
- Where to Park: Rye offers one-hour parking along many parts of Purchase Street; as well as two-hour parking in various fee-based parking lots behind the downtown stores. (The parking lot meters accept quarters and dollars and cost $1 per hour.)
The parking lot closest to the salon is located between Elm Place and Locust Avenue, both of which run perpendicular to Purchase Street.